UnevenEdge

You know when you buy like $14 worth of Taco Bell food

pail

;D ;D i cant help it i like that shet, i dont eat it as often tho maybe like once a month now

That's good lol

They turned the jack in the crack by my house into a diarrhea bell.

And I'm just like ugh.

Hobos seems to love it.

Star:  Do you have a White Castle and Long John Silvers near you?  For some reason, there are hardly any Long John Silvers where I live.

I've only seen one near the border of Illinois and one in South Milwaukee.

I've never seen a White Castle and from what I've heard, I wouldn't want to go there.

yeah well they offer cheap variety of food so thats why they love it , stoners seem to love it too

luckily where i live i have all the fast food places even ye old ininout

Lawlz, yeah they cater to the stoners.

We don't really eat fast food.

I'd rather just cook. :D

[glow=#4400ff,2,300]Back when I was still in school there was a guy working at the Taco Bell who had a girlfriend who apparently didn't know he worked there and came riding up with some other dude.  They say he gave her taco a dirty sanchez.  Which sounds a lot sexier than it actually was.

No, no it doesn't.[/glow]

Star:  Do you have a White Castle and Long John Silvers near you?  For some reason, there are hardly any Long John Silvers where I live.

I've only seen one near the border of Illinois and one in South Milwaukee.

I've never seen a White Castle and from what I've heard, I wouldn't want to go there.

there is a long john silvers around me, a white castle no not near me and i have also wanted to go to one