UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode 86 Discussion Thread

God damn if that old speech isn't as appropriate as ever, and downright prophetic.

It's 2013, everyone should be equal.Ā Ā 

Well, hopefully things will be dealt with this time.Ā  Things seem different with the protests this time.

Oh yeah, that's right, Soul and Yuno share the same VA!Ā  Funny that I thought Micah Solusud could be a back-up JYB if need be, but his Yuno doesn't give me JYB vibes at all.

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

these days i've been DVRing MHA evn though they're reruns, in anticipation of custom toonami openings

kinda all Toonami has to offer us now since Anime production is in a death Spiral

11 minutes ago, mochi said:

INFINITE 8 TIEM!!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

also I drew Bakugou Sexting Kirishima pics of his butt
1298378_ancientonyx_surprise-birthday-sext.png?f1591151783

That doesn't even look like a guy's ass.Ā  Hell, doesn't even look like a girl's ass!Ā  That ass is downright inhuman!

Just now, ben0119 said:

That doesn't even look like a guy's ass.Ā  Hell, doesn't even look like a girl's ass!Ā  That ass is downright inhuman!

much like the Vegeta easter pic....I used a photo of a real guy as a pose reference :P, so I assure you, human men have asses like this, it's a straight myth that guys aren't THICC

3 minutes ago, elfie said:

I seen men just like that online.

I generally use photos of real guys as pose references....so any massive male asses you see in my art....there's a real dude somewhere with an ass equally as big :P

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

much like the Vegeta easter pic....I used a photo of a real guy as a pose reference :P, so I assure you, human men have asses like this, it's a straight myth that guys aren't THICC

Well, maybe the ass is, but what about the bend in the spine to get it into that position?Ā  Looks like he has Liefeld Syndrome. :D. Wouldn't say no guys are, but no guys, much less humans, could get into that position!

Just now, ben0119 said:

Well, maybe the ass is, but what about the bend in the spine to get it into that position?Ā  Looks like he has Liefeld Syndrome. :D. Wouldn't say no guys are, but no guys, much less humans, could get into that position!

arching your back is a thing humans can do....gay bottoms know that pretty well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

her parents look like a rough approximation of John and Yoko
John Lennon and Yoko Ono Were a Controversial Couple -- Here's Why

The dad looked like one of those washed up old rock stars that paradoxically survived to old age.Ā  Made me think of Aerosmith.Ā  Guess those guys just smoked pot and drank beer and didn't do the hard drugs Maybe?Ā  Maybe that is what John Lennon would look like if he lived to old age?