UnevenEdge

FUNimation adds NIS America catalog to streaming

Jman

13 minutes ago, elfie said:

Note this does not include any old dubs.

They might be doing this to offer more new stuff for Funimation subscribers now that they can't make as many new simulcasts/dubs as they used to.

They did something similar when they offered the Nozomi USA catalog for streaming.  It’s a matter of bulking up their proprietary service, especially with so many simulcasts on delayed schedules.

Funimation will add the following titles:

Arakawa Under the Bridge (seasons 1, 2)
Daily Lives of High School Boys
The Eccentric Family

D7h9YgOW0AUNngS?format=jpg&name=360x360

"soon"

hqdefault.jpg

They're also missing Katanagatari so it feels like the gang couldn't all be there to make it a little easier for weebs with subscriptions to discover some good animu.

4 hours ago, elfie said:

..... how could ALL the replies to that tweet be anti-Funimation people?? When did this happen!? What horrible things did they do to deserve all that?

Have you been living under a rock for the last year and a half? Funi showed their true colors, that and people are tired of them inserting their bullshit political agenda into series they work on. The mainstream series like DB and MHA Funi won't put that shit in since they get mainstream attention, but lesser anime series that don't get that level of attention gets riddled with their dumb changes and pushing their agenda.

9 hours ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Have you been living under a rock for the last year and a half? Funi showed their true colors, that and people are tired of them inserting their bullshit political agenda into series they work on. The mainstream series like DB and MHA Funi won't put that shit in since they get mainstream attention, but lesser anime series that don't get that level of attention gets riddled with their dumb changes and pushing their agenda.

Don't fuckin criticize me!! I seen plenty of fans praise Funimation on Twitter! My point was this is the first tweet I seen in my life where 100% of the replies all hated them! They been inserting their agenda for YEARS! I would've assumed that now that we're all fighting for our literal lives, they would just drop the arguments about a non-essential entertainment company doing some minor things!! But I guess I'll never learn not to assume anything!

STOP IT.

51 minutes ago, elfie said:

Don't fuckin criticize me!! I seen plenty of fans praise Funimation on Twitter! My point was this is the first tweet I seen in my life where 100% of the replies all hated them! They been inserting their agenda for YEARS! I would've assumed that now that we're all fighting for our literal lives, they would just drop the arguments about a non-essential entertainment company doing some minor things!! But I guess I'll never learn not to assume anything!

STOP IT.

And with that freak out you brought my opinion of you back to the cry baby I associated you as back on the old boards.