UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Episode 24 Discussion

Just now, ben0119 said:

You have to have cool down and calm moments.  It can't be constant epicness all the time.  But yeah, doing it at the end of the season is odd.  That happened with My Hero Academia too, with the season before this one.

Cool down is fine, just not good to have at the end of a season the way they have it. Also doesn't help that I have yet to connect with any of this cast. Everyone just feels like drywall in how boring they all are. I've said before but I'm probably not continuing this series into season 2 unless I become exceedingly bored and there is nothing better. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

not by much, this Disease could potentially be AS devistating as the Spanish Flu

It's not Spanish flu was over 50 million deaths. If this were spanish flu levels we'd be looking at hundreds of millions by now with how much faster it would have spread. Perfectly healthy and fit people would drop dead from that flu. covid19 is killing the elderly and people with health issues. 

Just now, HardcoreHunter said:

It's not Spanish flu was over 50 million deaths. If this were spanish flu levels we'd be looking at hundreds of millions by now with how much faster it would have spread. Perfectly healthy and fit people would drop dead from that flu. covid19 is killing the elderly and people with health issues. 

it's also killing healthy young people, several teenagers and 30 year olds have also died

• Sad 2

19 hours ago, mochi said:

not by much, this Disease could potentially be AS devistating as the Spanish Flu

Man, this thread turned into a depressing cesspool of coronavirus doomsday predictions, but I guess it was inevitable because of this season's questionable conclusion.

We CAN handle this better than the Spanish Flu; the question is: WILL WE???

The movie has been delayed, but that doesn't mean a season that has been planned for Fall 2021 definitely will be. But we MUST get this virus under control!