UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden - Power: episode 2 discussion (ep 291)

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Scars from a fall and not an epic ninja battle?

Hated exercise so his arms were weak LOL.  Could you really be THAT weak though?  And what about adrenaline in times of crisis we always hear about?  Like people moving cars off of people?

Dead weight and a bad angle that you can't get power behind. Try laying off the side of a deck on your stomach and pulling a 50lb bag of dog food up with one arm. It's harder than it sounds. You can also try fully extending your arm out holding a 25lb weight and see how long you can keep it parallel without your arm giving. Movies make it seem like pulling people up is easier than it is. Lifting a car is easier than lifting something near your own body weight with one arm on a bad grip while on your stomach.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Looks like 54 yards.  But by the time it gets to kilometer vs mile and kph vs mph the difference gets way larger.  Anyway, that's a 164 feet!  I'm not even that good with yards.  That sounds like a lot!  Now there is no way she survived a 164 foot fall!

Yeah but are we counting the height at which she started to fell and was caught, or the height she was at when she fell from that guys hands, and is that landing spot in the tree or the ground. Too much maths for me. Either way falling from that height would not be good. Hell I've been up in a tree stand 18ft and when you're up there it feels high. Then there are people who just die from short falls, and people who survive falling out of the damn sky. 

• Like 1