UnevenEdge

Food Wars! The Second Plate Episode 11 Discussion

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Yeah they're going to crash in profits just because the staff wants more of a social club atmosphere and personal relationship with the customers. 

LOL

Did they? I didn't catch that that was what they wanted.

Edited by DangerMouse

maxresdefault.jpg

I think this is the Erina screenshot I was looking for haha.

20200329_051040.thumb.jpg.25306304a20ca7de199e2ac8631527f3.jpg

And here's the other one haha.

I had to take this screenshot myself!  It's a pain to find screenshots these days!  The only site I could find that had any was a tumblr page that wants you to download giant zip files full of screenshots!  I didn't feel like going on the computer so I ended up just watching the episode on Crunchyroll on my phone. 

And I gotta' say, hearing Erina's Japanese voice, there was no reason to give her the valley girl voice in the dub!  You can do snooty without going there!

Oh, and the head chef called Erina a little bitch in his internal monologue! xD

Edited by ben0119

16 hours ago, ben0119 said:

They're both lesbians?  Erina would be bi at least, though, since she is tsundere over Soma.

for various factors surrounding this show's behavior, and how it ends....I would be willing to headcanon that both Erina AND Soma are Bi

Erina because before Soma showed up she openly flirted with Hisako, and this episode low-key implies she does actually have some feelings for Hisako

and Soma because he's not exactly indiscriminate of who he gives mouthgasms to, and he clearly likes Takumi Aldini....who has such a blunt crush on him that the series eventually acknowlages it's a thing to some extent, and it doesn't just read as a homoerotic Shonen manga Rivalry, it feels like deliberate but subtle shipteasing, it mostly seems one sided on Takumi's part....but Soma did stand up for him and try to give him his Mezzaluna back

(also Soma's faces in Takumi's "tsundere" moments say a lot)Aldini Takumi Funny TSUNDERE Moments | Funny Anime Moments ...