UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 100 Discussion

ben0119

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 100 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover, Mereoleona was set to take on four of the elf-possessed Magic Knights along with Rhya, but found herself overwhelmed.  Just before she could be hit by a combined attack, Asta and Zora burst back into the room, combining their abilities to reflect the attack back at the elves and save Mereoleona.  Unfortunately, Rhya at least was able to survive and managed to capture Asta, but Asta escaped, into the same room where Mimosa was cornered and trapped against all of her comrades who had been possessed by the elves.  Including Yuno!  Finally we're going to see what's going on with Yuno?!  Find out tonight, on Black Clover, on Toonami!

nZj8WsO.jpg

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, ben0119 said:

So if a show hits a hundred episodes does that officially make it a long-runner?  What are the criteria?

Hmm, I'd consider it one, especially since it's at 100 and shows no sign of stopping, just like other Jump shows.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmm, I'd consider it one, especially since it's at 100 and shows no sign of stopping, just like other Jump shows.

Yeah, definitely qualifies for being a long-runner.

But it has a definite story that it seems to be deliberately progressing through.  So I dont know if it will be quite as long as some others. 

Of course, after the Elves are dealt with, there's still the Diamond Kingdom.  In the same episode I re-watched where Yami and Vangeance have their meeting, we see a group of them along with a boss whose face we don't see plotting away.  How it is their time to shine after those generals got defeated.  So I'm sure that is going to come back into play at some point.

Edited by ben0119

Just now, mochi said:

based on what the dude with glasses said he's also trying to resist

Yeah.  And Klaus did his glasses adjusting thing that he always does lmao.

And that other magic knight's possessed body was instinctively afraid of Mereoleona. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmm. Shouldn't Asta's sword have cancelled that spell since he had the sword out in front of him?

Damn, this is badass anyway.

This is showstealer level right here!

I feel sorry for anyone who isn't watching this right now!

And wow, I think they worked an older OP into the episode!

• Like 1

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/black-clover/episode-100/.150958

Was there any question that this episode would get 5 stars!? I mean, this is the kind of stuff you show to non-fans of anime just to get them into it!

Let's see if Toonami can keep the quality going with this week's JoJo!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Haha 1