UnevenEdge

Fire Force Episode 19 Discussion!!

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

saw promare again this week...

I've asked others but is the claim that it's gay true

because half I speak to say it's totally devoid of anything even slightly gay the others claim it's simular to Kill La Kill in basically casually implying the MC's like eachother 

(Y'know how Ryuko and Mako are confirmed to be going on a date post series)

Just now, mochi said:

because half I speak to say it's totally devoid of anything even slightly gay the others claim it's simular to Kill La Kill in basically casually implying the MC's like eachother 

it's a kiss of life edited and shot like a gay kiss. -_-

Just now, OSC said:

"Another earthquake. Damn Ghostbusters: Afterlife trailer."

I didn't see that.

... i realized I grown to just hate trailers. The fact everyone talks about them at the same time just makes me wanna do the opposite, they give away everything, and make the contents seem ten times cheesier than they are.

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

I mean them shooting it that way at least implies more than most anime does

I read that the creators intent was to write a same-sex platonic friendship like they did with Ryuko and Satsuki in KLK only with men this time. It failed to convince anyone that it was anything less than romantic.

1 minute ago, mochi said:

i mean. i would say it's close. some evidence for. no actual evidence against. a few moments of fanservice to that effect (well received and obviously intentional) but, thankfully, without the all-too-common "no homo" backpedaling anime often does when teasing man on man affection.

the reactionary people who reflexively spout shit like "how can you think he/they're gay!? it was just a (insert homophobic excuse here)" would be extremely hard pressed to scavenge up a believable argument

• Like 1