UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 Episode #8 Discussion

Oh, so THAT'S what happened.  Thanks for finally explaining, narrator.  I swear, these recaps are the only time anything in this show makes sense.

Seriously how the hell were we supposed to know that terrorist attack happened a hundred years ago or that that old guy had anything to do with it?

Oh, so THAT'S what happened.  Thanks for finally explaining, narrator.  I swear, these recaps are the only time anything in this show makes sense.

Seriously how the hell were we supposed to know that terrorist attack happened a hundred years ago or that that old guy had anything to do with it?

So yes, they're helpful.

More helpful than Bleach recaps even though they're actually the same guy, amirite?

I still think she only went to Earth with blonde guy because he was aggressive in deciding they'd go to Earth together and now she admires the aggression and wants to bang him behind Banager's back. If I were Banager, I'd take the Unicorn Gundam right down there and take him out of the picture.

I still think she only went to Earth with blonde guy because he was aggressive in deciding they'd go to Earth together and now she admires the aggression and wants to bang him behind Banager's back. If I were Banager, I'd take the Unicorn Gundam right down there and take him out of the picture.

You'd ram the horn of the Unicorn up his ass!

I don't wanna go into specifics but this may be the worst time I've had watching toonami for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion, basically offline personal stuff is making me have a horrifying panic attack and being Drunk is not helping

Fuck this fat guy and fuck that bitch.  Still, pretty silly how cartoonish they are.  Though the sleazy, slimy fat guy does seem to be developing a conscious.

How useful will this weapon be if they're stuck with this kid piloting it?  They need to find some way around that.

He isn't forgetting about his family, which is why he'll die next episode.  We wouldn't have been introduced to them or had them brought up so many times otherwise.

I don't wanna go into specifics but this may be the worst time I've had watching toonami for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion, basically offline personal stuff is making me have a horrifying panic attack and being Drunk is not helping

Sorry to hear that man.

I would've thought you would've learned to stop drinking by now.  At least not if in you're in this type of state of mind where drinking will only make it worse.

I feel ya on the getting drunk part, but I've been having a pretty baller day from about 3:45 PM onward!

Before that? yeah, moody as hell.