UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 Episode #8 Discussion

I MEAN it has the one horn on top of the headpiece. This is true of both the Unicorn and the Red Comet.

Don't think the Unicorn can turn into a jet!  Which automatically makes Red Comet better.  And I recall seeing them side by side and them having differing designs, at least I thought.

Don't think the Unicorn can turn into a jet!  Which automatically makes Red Comet better.  And I recall seeing them side by side and them having differing designs, at least I thought.

Yeah, you're probably right.

The only mobile suit that has been confirmed to be a Gundam is the Unicorn so far. I'm just assuming the Red Comet is too. The Quad-wing is apparently just a regular mobile suit.

Also:

tumblr_olwjzxEfba1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Space is the place, indeed!

Yeah, you're probably right.

The only mobile suit that has been confirmed to be a Gundam is the Unicorn so far. I'm just assuming the Red Comet is too. The Quad-wing is apparently just a regular mobile suit.

Also:

tumblr_olwjzxEfba1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Space is the place, indeed!

I'd say it's probably a Gundam, just not a Unicorn.  The Quad-wing looked like some kind of Zeon thing.  Still, it was a high end suit.  Not all high end suits are Gundams, you know.  I wouldn't call it "just a regular mobile suit."  And that Quad-wing was cool.  I liked the concept for it.