UnevenEdge

ONE PUNCH MAN EPISODE #20 (208) DISCUSSION

So instead of craving another fight with Saitama, he just wants to avoid and forget about him? That doesn't make sense, does it? He likes fighting and having a challenge, right?

The monsters are after something more than just wanton destruction this time. Hmm.

Goketsu looked a bit like Kenpachi when he was human, heh. But Kenpachi would never stoop to something like this.

I can't tell if Suiru is being tsundere or something or really just does everything for his own enjoyment, as he said.

"If I chase all the monsters away will you got on a date with me." :D

Man, he one-shotted all those fools, like Ichigo fighting the lieutenants that one time, or Palpatine taking out those Jedi.

Actually bled, but Suiru defeated Mr. Aryan Race pretty handily I'd say. This guy is a beast!

Oh hell, he may have met his match with Monster Goketsu. Where is Saitama?!

Watchdog Man. :D:D:D

Nothing but speed and power? As opposed to what else? What else does he need?

Watchdog Man can't tell if he smells like a human or monster? That can't be a good sign.

So the monsters are meeting all their goals. Not good. That's what their plan is. What they are going to do after this I have no clue. But it can't be good.

Whitesnake and Lightning Max came back! They gave Suiru time to get away, but it wasn't enough. Crap.

Oh crap, Bakuzan was able to monsterfy after all.

Damn, arm broken, and now both legs.

Now asking for help.

Here's Saitama!

But where was he all this time?!