UnevenEdge

Any PC Enthusiasts?

Distinct Lunatic

One thing I'd want to explain is why I have so much storage, like 7.75tb

When I built my very first pc back in 2014 I had a 128gb ssd and a 1tb hdd I reused from a different pc. I was running out of space with the hdd and it was also making loud clicking so I upgraded to the 4tb hdd, then at some point it seemed like my 1tb drive was close to dying so I replaced it for the 2tb sshd, and the 128gb ssd was too small so I replaced that with the 500gb ssd. Around 2 years ago I saw the 1tb ssd on sale for a pretty good price so I jumped on it. And when I built my current pc I wanted an nvme drive so I bought the 250gb ssd... So I got a lot of storage I'll never fully use

4 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

I had a PC built for Skyrim back in the day.

I had the graphics card and the hard drive updated so far.

the first ever "gaming" pc I had I was tricked into buying from Best Buy back in 2013, I didn't know shit about pc hardware back then and the guy sold me on bs about how it can handle [2013] modern day games. The shit had an AMD A8-5500 APU with no dedicated graphics... needless to say it could only handle things like minecraft and telltale games on low settings. Skyrim actually did work on it though