UnevenEdge

You all seem the type to like The Last Airbender movie

Guest Unbanned_TIC

So many things that'll remain unnamed? The poorly pirated copy I bought for a few bucks in Iraq from a haji store before it was out in the states provided me with some cheap laughs in Iraq I can't lie. If you're going to throw insults out you could at least make them sting a little bit though. Tell me I'm weak and at the mercy of an oompah loompah some more that was actually getting me off.

MV5BMTQ4MjY2OTE2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTUw

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Guest Unbanned_TIC
27 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

So many things that'll remain unnamed? The poorly pirated copy I bought for a few bucks in Iraq from a haji store before it was out in the states provided me with some cheap laughs in Iraq I can't lie. If you're going to throw insults out you could at least make them sting a little bit though. Tell me I'm weak and at the mercy of an oompah loompah some more that was actually getting me off.

MV5BMTQ4MjY2OTE2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTUw

Weirdo.

Guest Unbanned_TIC
5 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Yeah so what. Your Rogue fetish is lil weird, but it's probably a step up from the wwe fetish you seemed to have for a while. 

You people are degenerates. The last thing in this world I have is a fetish for anyone here. As far as I'm concerned, you're all bio-hazardous waste.

Guest Unbanned_TIC
6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I always find it hilarious when he's insulting us but makes all these extremely lame references that no one else is hugely aware of.

You are easily amused... and also, not everyone shares your ignorance.

Guest Unbanned_TIC
7 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

It would probably be in your best interest not to concern yourself so much with us then. You keep jumping into a contained vat just to talk shit to some toxic waste.

What does that say about you. 🤨

That I'm charitable. 

33 minutes ago, Unbanned_TIC said:

You are easily amused... and also, not everyone shares your ignorance.

No, it's not easy, but watching an idiot go above and beyond to make people who already don't like him not like him more because he is genuinely THAT bored and lazy is nothing short of comical.