UnevenEdge

My brain Family Guy'd me

GuyBeardmane

Had an incredibly bizarre dream about the apocalypse, except it was set in the Family Guy universe.  Also this universe complete meme-ified itself and featured The Simpsons and Spongebob, as well as real life segments.  The apocalypse was seemingly averted when Peter recorded a version of "Crazy Train" that when played backwards would let people know how to keep themselves safe from the vengeful god that was destroying all life.  Peter actually had to travel back in time to make this, and then it wasn't even fully effective until the Foo Fighters covered Crazy Train but to the tune of My Hero.  Even then it was covered again into a hip hop version and still kept the properties of playing it backwards to learn the way to combat the apocalypse.

Also Smithers and Mr. Burns were married, but Mr. Burns got angry when the apocalypse occurred and turned into a werewolf to try and kill Smithers, but Smithers turned into a vampire and killed him.  Then in mourning he became a real human and the human versions of Peter and crew ran away from him after calling him a clown, even though he was not wearing clown makeup.  He was also pantless and his underwear ripped to show his butt as he was chasing the group while doing a weird zombie-like shuffle.

Anyway how's your day.

• Haha 2