UnevenEdge

I heard the new TOol album is bad is it bad?

Lytbryt

18 minutes ago, Lytbryt said:

I think they are highly overrateed I mean props to them for hustle and grind and all that but Maynard super pretentiois and full of himself imo kind of a dick

scooby. The guy that did my sleeve told me the band found him yelling at a homeless guy from his apartment window. The radio station I listen to here plays Fear Inoculum regularly, it's decent. Very Tool up their own ass, but it's an enjoyable song.

Edit: why does this post start with scooby? I'm gonna leave it, but still.

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

I think they are highly overrateed I mean props to them for hustle and grind and all that but Maynard super pretentiois and full of himself imo kind of a dick

I saw someone post online that maynard asked his friends gf out. Maynard left a vm on her phone and the post said it would always haunt the boyfrind. It said "hi i know you go to church on sundays but do you wanna skip all that today and meet up?" Or something like that LOL

I like Maynard but hes one of those people too smart for his own good. I do like that he likes to be as mysterious as possible 

I've never been too much of a Tool fan (I like but not love Schism and Stinkfist, I HATE Sober). One night while I was playing D&D with my group, the host / DM put on the new Tool album as background music and I was surprised at how many times I had to mentally take myself out of the game and be like, "Oh hey, this is really cool music! Is Tool always like this???" The friend who put it on said that at first he didn't like the album as his reaction was basically, "That's it?? We waited that long for this??? It's the same as the last album!" But the more he listened to it the more he enjoyed it. He did say that the guitar player plays a lot more lead on the new album than he ever did on any past Tool albums. I still need to check the album out beyond listening to it while playing D&D.

• Like 1