UnevenEdge

I rewatched I love new york

fuggstop

They always play those shows on Valentine's Day .... the Flavor of Love/ I Love New York/ The Rock of Love. 

I always catch like glimpses of them because I'm usually working on Valentine's Day but I always expect myself to look it at and be like .... look at this garbage television who would watch this?!

But it never happens, instead I'm amused. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vamped said:

They always play those shows on Valentine's Day .... the Flavor of Love/ I Love New York/ The Rock of Love. 

I always catch like glimpses of them because I'm usually working on Valentine's Day but I always expect myself to look it at and be like .... look at this garbage television who would watch this?!

But it never happens, instead I'm amused. 

The free streaming tv app on my smart tv plays them. I rewatched the rock of love too....new yorks stuff is the most entertaining shit. I love it.

The show is on prime tv thankfully!

It's just proof you can market anything if it's a train wreck....An ugly chick vies for the affection of a doubly ugly dude and turns it into a 3 year career in scripted "reality" TV....I mean Hunnybooboo and her mom rode that train too.....It's too tempting to laugh at awful people and pay them for it......Boy, the 2000s really preempted how stupid we would became as a species a mere decade and some change down the line

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

It's just proof you can market anything if it's a train wreck....An ugly chick vies for the affection of a doubly ugly dude and turns it into a 3 year career in scripted "reality" TV....I mean Hunnybooboo and her mom rode that train too.....It's too tempting to laugh at awful people and pay them for it......Boy, the 2000s really preempted how stupid we would became as a species a mere decade and some change down the line

Shes actually still on Tv up until 2019 according to wikipedia

Im shitting over the fact im slightly older than her. She was really young on flavor of love 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

yea but he was garbage. He got slid too and didn't do shit lol

Do u remember buddha? Hes huge. I would have backed up too..that man would have seriously hurt him if he tried to fight back

I gotta go back further and rewatch the fight...was too lazy to look for it

Just now, fuggstop said:

Do u remember buddha? Hes huge. I would have backed up too..that man would have seriously hurt him if he tried to fight back

I gotta go back further and rewatch the fight...was too lazy to look for it

Don't matter how big he is. You can't let another man bounce your head like a basketball and not do shit. Thats a bitch move yo. If you get knocked out you get knocked out, but at least you stood up

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

Don't matter how big he is. You can't let another man bounce your head like a basketball and not do shit. Thats a bitch move yo. If you get knocked out you get knocked out, but at least you stood up

So hes a bitch

Turns out that's how tiffany likes them tho