FIRES INSIDE ME MUST BE UNLEASHED

PEOPLE TALKING NONSENSE ALL DAY

"CHINPUNKAN," THAT'S ALL THEY CAN SAY

I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION

CHALLENGES MAY COME

(WOO, HOO!)

FIGHTING'S JUST BEGUN

(WOO, HOO!)

THERE'S NO STOPPING ME FROM SPREADING OUT MY WINGS (LET'S FLY HIGH!)

CONCENTRATE MY POWER

(WOO, HOO!)

IN THE FINAL HOUR

(WOO, HOO!)

IN THE END, I AM GONNA WIN

DON'T YOU KNOW I'M UNSTOPPABLE?

DON'T EVEN TRY, 'CAUSE YOU WILL FALL!

I'VE GOT A STRENGTH (OH!)

DEEP IN MY SOUL (OH!)

THAT GIVES ME COURAGE AND CONTROL!

I'LL GO BEYOND THE LIMIT BREAK!

THE UNIVERSE IS MINE TO TAKE!

I HAVE NO FEAR! (OH!)

I THINK IT'S CLEAR! (OH!)

LET'S KICK IT UP INTO HIGH GEAR!

OH, THIS IS DRAGON BALL SUPER!

WE'VE GOT THE SKILLS TO BLOW ZENO AWAY!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

i feel like film companies are really pushing the digital download versions of their home release films instead of the actual blu ray disc versions and I don't get why.

Cause digital downloads are a more recent platform and so they want it to be trendier.

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i feel like film companies are really pushing the digital download versions of their home release films instead of the actual blu ray disc versions and I don't get why.

doesn't matter to me I'm now consciously boycotting Nintendo because of what I learned about Fire Emblem 3 Houses today

• Like 1

Just now, Roymustang1990 said:

Oh well i  meant he did a video on a parody of that show in vegetas voice and character.turns out he was the same guy you were referring to lol

I guess I am! I just haven't seen this one yet and didn't know he made this.

1 minute ago, elfie said:

what exactly?

apparently the 3 gay options (two elderly men old enough to be your father, and a single SUPER feminine twink to the point of him having lipstick and false lashes) aren't actually dateable, if you attempt to woo them their romance routes end with them setting you up with a woman they have a close bond with, in one of the two old guy's case's his wife

Just now, mochi said:

apparently the 3 gay options (two elderly men old enough to be your father, and a single SUPER feminine twink to the point of him having lipstick and false lashes) aren't actually dateable, if you attempt to woo them their romance routes end with them setting you up with a woman they have a close bond with, in one of the two old guy's case's his wife

So if they're not dateable, then they're not options. :D

I watched the shows I missed while I was at the family get away at the middle-of-nowhere riverside Texas hill country cabin earlier in the week, just now getting around to posting my thoughts on them, which I wrote down after watching each episode.

Okay so I was wrong about the self-destruction.

How the hell do you end up with what looks like a fusion of Frieza and Super Buu from what they started with?  Still, it looks cool.  One of the few good Super designs.

Whoa he's even bigger than I thought!

Frieza is just gonna watch lmao.

Uhh that was not a Big Bang Attack.

Vegeta at Super Saiyan 1, Goku at Super Saiyan God, wut?

17's zoological expertise coming in handy.

Portal punching?!

Thanks for the save Frieza lmao.

Frieza - "My, he is tall!" :D

Pretty sure eating them would be a disqualification?

18 sacrificing herself to save 17?  Because of her ankle injury that seemingly was forgotten about??  Otherwise I don't see why he'd be better to stay than her.

Grew wings.  He's going to win by destroying the arena while he's flying in the air LOL.

Jiren and co. apparently not too concerned about this.

HOLY ANIMATION UPGRADE!

And now an instrumental version of the song they ruined with a shitty dubover before.

Clever use of 17's powers there.

Well that team is taking their destruction well.

Why was that Destroyer in a robot suit?!

Now for the final face off with Jiren and his team!  That look on Jiren's face.  Hmm.

• Haha 1