UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Episode #57 (320) Re-Discussion and Episode #58 (321) Discussion

THE ATTACK TITAN

Spoiler

spoiler there's a theory that the reason Reiner sometimes implies he's gay then other times implies he's straight is because he's being forced to want to fuck girls by the Armored Titan wanting him to pass it on before he dies....or, that he's choosing to try and force himself to do that because he'd rather pass on the titan through sex than die

Edited by mochi
  • Like 1

Good that they're writing this down.

Eren has 8 years to live and Armin has 13... damn.

Mikasa not taking this well of course.

If they die without passing it the power on, someone else will be born with it?  And there's "paths?"  Okay this is just straight up fucking magic now.  So much for the whole "realistic scientific giant" thing.

Attack Titan!  I was thinking it was like a well-rounded titan.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I wonder if the author had this reveal planned from the start.  I've heard that there has been subtle foreshadowing for things for a while now.

At least now we know there's just 9 uber Titans, so a ton more can't keep coming out of the woodwork.  That Founding Titan's power is still bullshit though lmao.

Well we can now at least say without any doubt that he obviously knew since at least whenever he wrote the chapters that made up season 2, if not earlier (probably earlier).

Edit: No need to say it anymore, we just got confirmation of the theory.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1