UnevenEdge

Lupin III Part 5 Episode #5 (EPISODE I Finale) Discussion!!!

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I mean Eugeo could be dead I'm sure Reki gives no fucks about representing gay or bisexual men, it just feels like he's gonna come back because there's been a huge surge in demand for BL series (Gay anime) so I'm sure Reki's gonna wanna cash in on that

I don't know about all that.  I don't think Eugeo is intended to be bi, for one, I think that that's in the fans' heads, but I could be wrong.  And I don't know any spoilers, but with all the set up and goal of bringing back Alice and the two likely becoming a couple, and with a whole 24 more episodes coming, I just can't see it going like this and for Eugeo to stay dead.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I don't know about all that.  I don't think Eugeo is intended to be bi, for one, I think that that's in the fans' heads, but I could be wrong.  And I don't know any spoilers, but with all the set up and goal of bringing back Alice and the two likely becoming a couple, and with a whole 24 more episodes coming, I just can't see it going like this and for Eugeo to stay dead.

after that death scene I'm positive Reki is trying to encourage Yaoi fan shipping....also the voice actors have been on twitter (and at anime conventions) pushing the Kirito X Eugeo ship for Fake "woke" cred

so at some level they're winking and nudging at that....I just don't belive Reki is that progressive...or if he is he'll fuck it up royally

I have had that bitchy voice somewhere before...

Lmao has he pissed himself yet?

Fujiko made the bet and not Lupin!

No more reason to talk?!

"Broken up..." but it was never clear what their relationship was in the first place.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Sounds like Soi Fon

So those two old dudes WERE them xD

That's right Soifon maybe.  I think that voice is used for another bitchy character too though.  I'll have to look it up later.

OF COURSE they were! xD

• Like 1