UnevenEdge

Zack Snyder is making an anime

The1gairon

https://news.avclub.com/zack-snyder-is-taking-animated-vikings-to-netflix-1836287062

It's about Norse mythology, so I expect it to have shades of Vinland Saga. Though this brings up the whole debate about what the term "anime" means if it comes from an American filmmaker. Also I disagree with the article's statement that an anime is not a cartoon.

This sounds surprising until you remember he co-wrote, directed, and produced Sucker Punch.

Edited by elfie

"Everyone says that about Norse mythology. 'Loki’s dark.' I’m like, okay, 'No, Loki’s cool.' He gets to go to Valhalla and be trained by deities. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go."

"It’s a cool point of view to be like 'Sigurd did nothing to commit atrocities against Valhalla. Thor didn't kill people.' That’s cool. But you’re living in a fucking dream world."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Phillies said:

Sucker punch was decent! 

I wanna downvote this but Emily Browning in a school girl skirt was way hot.

Emily-Browning-in-Sucker-Punch-2011.jpg

1 hour ago, Phillies said:

Sucker Punch the anime! 

This is gonna be fantastic!! 

This however I will downvote....

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Juice McKenzie said:

if it's anything like his movies, it'll suck dick

So you're saying they will be awesome? 

Most of his movies are just ok, Watchmen was the only real good one. And BvS was the only that was complete ass, so yeah this anime will probably be mediocre.