UnevenEdge

so i sent the rejection letter after the HR rep said they weren't willing to negoiate and they STILL came back wanting another chance

Naraku4656

in possibly the strangest turn of events. i sent out the rejection letter to them basically stating that due to the loss of certain benefits, i wasn't going to be able to take the offer after the HR rep said that there wasn't any room for negotiation. the manager of the team came back at me saying "uhhhhhhh that's not true" and asking me to give them a second chance. i told the guy that it would be really far off but he still wanted to try. i gave him my linkedin information either way this goes, and i respect the manager a hell of a lot now for at least being willing to fight on it. whenever i've had another company come at me with a number, they've only been willing to negotiate by a couple bucks and not by the amount i would be losing + additional money.

i told them that i'd be willing to hear them out. let's see what they come back with

Edited by Naraku4656
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

in possibly the strangest turn of events. i sent out the rejection letter to them basically stating that due to the loss of certain benefits, i wasn't going to be able to take the offer after the HR rep said that there wasn't any room for negotiation. the manager of the team came back at me saying "uhhhhhhh that's not true" and asking me to give them a second chance. i told the guy that it would be really far off but he still wanted to try. i gave him my linkedin information either way this goes, and i respect the manager a hell of a lot now for at least being willing to fight on it. whenever i've had another company come at me with a number, they've only been willing to negotiate by a couple bucks and not by the amount i would be losing + additional money.

i told them that i'd be willing to hear them out. let's see what they come back with

See ? You didnt need me.

My bad again... I had an incident today and it was a mess.