UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #55 (317) Discussion

Just now, mochi said:

sorry if I'm a little quiet tonight I'm in a sour mood because of the new Eva dub

that bad, huh? i already wasn't excited to check it out, but after what i'm hearing...

is the dub of particularly low quality or is it just too different from the officials greatness?

10 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

that bad, huh? i already wasn't excited to check it out, but after what i'm hearing...

is the dub of particularly low quality or is it just too different from the officials greatness?

it's poorly written, homophobic, and missing some of the music, so yes, it's bad

Edited by mochi

Ok, so, maybe I haven't been paying attention and missed something, or, idk, still a big reveal coming or whatever. But. Why is it UA only has first-years taking this exam? All the upper-classmen already pass? Are there any uppers at all?

Lotta students here, from all over, and everywhere else seems to be sending everyone that ought to be qualified to pass. But over here in super big bad danger town, it's just the freshies.

This idea has been bugging me for weeks now. Because dammit, somewhere, in the midst of all the shit that's happened to this class, there ought to be someone between freshmen students and pros/teachers to make sure, y'know, more bad shit doesn't keep happening to the youngest class least prepared to deal with it. Pros-in-training (literally, licensed and just getting some hours in or however it works), seniors, volunteers, chaperones, anything that can stand between these kids getting caught up in more major league villain shit.

I mean, sure, yeah, that'd basically make for an entirely different story, if everyone hadn't already been thrown to the deep end. Nevertheless, it's kinda ruining my immersion to consider how little the faculty have actually done to keep any of it from happening again.

• Like 1