UnevenEdge

Another Pizza Hut deal

🍬Candy🍬

7 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

This deal is available literally everyday......this isn't special. I can go to Pizza Hut tomorrow afternoon and get that without asking.....it's regular walk-in special...fuck.....it's a REGULAR ONLINE COUPON now.

well if i sat and ate whole pizzas by myself in one sitting like some people in this thread maybe id know that?

44 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

well if i sat and ate whole pizzas by myself in one sitting like some people in this thread maybe id know that?

Or if you seen the ads on the TV inside a sports bar you would've known 4 years ago

3 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Or maybe if you paid attention to anything other than side chick bullshit and dick sucking, you'd know. Paid attention to things like......your kid, for instance.

Edited by lupin_bebop
  • Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

4 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Or maybe if you paid attention to anything other than side chick bullshit and dick sucking, you'd know. Paid attention to things like......your kid, for instance.

what? i can make up shit, too. maybe if you actually gave shit about stillme more than mooching off her and making her pay your bills youd both be happier

see? thats me not minding my own fucking business and talking about shit i dont know anything about. how do you like it?

On 6/14/2019 at 12:55 PM, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

what? i can make up shit, too. maybe if you actually gave shit about stillme more than mooching off her and making her pay your bills youd both be happier

see? thats me not minding my own fucking business and talking about shit i dont know anything about. how do you like it?

It would actually work if it made some fucking sense. Especially when I'm the one paying bills, since it's MY place. Get it right, Side Piece McSlutty Tits.

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2019 at 1:16 AM, lupin_bebop said:

This deal is available literally everyday......this isn't special. I can go to Pizza Hut tomorrow afternoon and get that without asking.....it's regular walk-in special...fuck.....it's a REGULAR ONLINE COUPON now.

^This. What sucks is if you get it delivered your subtotal has to be atleast $9.99 anyway so it's kind of some clickbait like advertising. I did this yesterday, and had to add a garden salad just to get my total over.. I just had that salad for lunch though so it worked out.