UnevenEdge

From 11pm To 3am...

zombieninjakitten

I played Quake 4 and consistently had my ass handed to me on a platter. I’m finished. Done. Over.  I ordered a quadruple shot latte at Starbucks today.  That’s right. I’ll take you down with me!  All you fuckers!  I live on nicotine and despair!  The Strogg will never get me!  I’m buuuuuurrrrrnnnniiiinnnggg!

Edited by zombieninjakitten
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, zombieninjakitten said:

Ooooh, a nicotine infused latte...now that would be interesting!

I thought you probably meant caffiene, but I wanted to be sure.  I could get a hold of these when I was in Iraq, but honestly I was too scared to end up with nicotine poisoning since I already smoked cigarettes so..

https://taskandpurpose.com/how-a-local-energy-drink-became-an-icon-of-the-iraq-war

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

I have the same problem with a lot of long time users. I need to go to sleep honestly because I think I gave myself a big emotional trip last night or something, and I didn't sleep. Plus something's off because I was extra cautious today behind the wheel and I had a pick up try to fly out of a tree enshrouded driveway in a small rural town I was driving in behind the wheel of a bus that made me brake check my instructor, and she was just like.. I saw it too it's fine. I  went to the store to buy a beer thinkin' maybe it's time to relax.. and some car completely failed to stop at a stop sign, and made me brake-check again with my truck. Stuff has put me on edge today, and I'm trying to use sarcasm, and passive aggressiveness to balance me back out; move along people. Nothing to see here.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
speeling Erwor erwor eworrrrr...