UnevenEdge

i feel like having some soup

Naraku4656

3 hours ago, cyberbully said:

What would happen if I boiled an aired up balloon....At what point will it pop.

Attempting to boil an inflated balloon is a bad idea. All that'll do is quickly ruin both the balloon and your pan.

However, boiling uninflated balloons is actually a thing. Submerging an uninflated balloon in boiling water for about 5 minutes can result in a balloon that's capable of inflating to a far larger size than normal while retaining its stability. It's not something to do with cheap balloons, though. If you're gonna do it, you'll need a higher quality balloon (like Tuftex or Qualatex). Also, it still ruins your pan.

And while on this subject, baking balloons is also a thing. It is, however, much more of a gamble since, while a baked balloon can potentially be inflated to a far larger size than normal, it is also significantly more unstable. Also, if a baked balloon survives to be inflated past its rated size, it'll most likely wind up popping into countless tiny shreds (kinda like confetti) instead of larger scraps. Because of this, balloon baking is usually only done by people who like to do blow to pops and are after the coveted shred pop. And, much like boiling a balloon, this also still ruins your pan.

• Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, TrigunBebop said:

Attempting to boil an inflated balloon is a bad idea. All that'll do is quickly ruin both the balloon and your pan.

However, boiling uninflated balloons is actually a thing. Submerging an uninflated balloon in boiling water for about 5 minutes can result in a balloon that's capable of inflating to a far larger size than normal while retaining its stability. It's not something to do with cheap balloons, though. If you're gonna do it, you'll need a higher quality balloon (like Tuftex or Qualatex). Also, it still ruins your pan.

And while on this subject, baking balloons is also a thing. It is, however, much more of a gamble since, while a baked balloon can potentially be inflated to a far larger size than normal, it is also significantly more unstable. Also, if a baked balloon survives to be inflated past its rated size, it'll most likely wind up popping into countless tiny shreds (kinda like confetti) instead of larger scraps. Because of this, balloon baking is usually only done by people who like to do blow to pops and are after the coveted shred pop. And, much like boiling a balloon, this also still ruins your pan.

you're like the George Washington Carver of balloons 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mix said:

you're like the George Washington Carver of balloons 

Nah. He discovered and developed shitloads of stuff.

I haven't discovered or developed much of anything to do with balloons. I've just chronicled things that other people have found or made.

Pretty much the only "new" thing I've discovered is how to make the perfect balloon condom.

Edited by TrigunBebop
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrigunBebop said:

Nah. He discovered and developed shitloads of stuff.

I haven't discovered or developed much of anything to do with balloons. I've just chronicled things that other people have found or made.

Pretty much the only "new" thing I've discovered is how to make the perfect balloon condom.

go on o.O

30 minutes ago, TrigunBebop said:

Do you really wanna know how to make the perfect balloon condom for balloon fucking? o.O

I thought it was an emergency last minute condom made out of a balloon....for....fucking people >.>

I didn't even know you needed a condom to fuck balloons

22 minutes ago, Mix said:

I thought it was an emergency last minute condom made out of a balloon....for....fucking people >.>

I didn't even know you needed a condom to fuck balloons

Oh no... one should never try to use a balloon like a condom for fucking people. It's almost guaranteed to slide off during. O.o

You don't need a condom to fuck balloons. It just makes things less messy... and it lets you enjoy one balloon multiple times without being unhygienic. :ph34r:

I mean what? :|

Edited by TrigunBebop

1 hour ago, TrigunBebop said:

Oh no... one should never try to use a balloon like a condom for fucking people. It's almost guaranteed to slide off during. O.o

You don't need a condom to fuck balloons. It just makes things less messy... and it lets you enjoy one balloon multiple times without being unhygienic. :ph34r:

I mean what? :|

ahh, I see.....yes, that makes sense