UnevenEdge

I DID IT!! I AM THE BESTEST MOM EVERRRRRRRRRRR

fuggstop

previous years i had no idea how to pay for or locate a decent summer program for madison... everything i found was ridiculous and asked for $135 a week

well i found something AWESOME for much cheaper and sent registration]

then had all these issues,... the check i sent wasnt for enough... i need to show her birth certicate... cant pay more or show birth certificate because i cant get off work to go to the office... it was just a shitstorm

anyway,, after many calls and many tears.. SHES ENROLLED! I got the receipt!!!!!!! 

Madisons summer will be filled with memories and activities and i can get her right after work IJ@_#$*@#$OI  soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and i think shes the first and only kid in my family to go to summer camp. breaking family curses haha!

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

Well my college had a summer program option that I paid 55 dollars to apply for because I figured it was free for students .... anyway we cant go because the 1-3 year olds have to be completely potty trained .... and the miniature literally just took his pull up off and pooped in the hall so .... 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Well my college had a summer program option that I paid 55 dollars to apply for because I figured it was free for students .... anyway we cant go because the 1-3 year olds have to be completely potty trained .... and the miniature literally just took his pull up off and pooped in the hall so .... 

ah that sucks. he probably wont mind chilling at home or with you during the summer at that age. madison had a horrible summer spending all day at home with her grandma last year and i dont want her to go thru that again. im glad i found a great place even so close to the last minute. 

23 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Yeah, thanks for getting rid of my summer vacation, mom.

Said no kid ever.

i caught her crying because school is ending and she wont see her friends. so im buying her access to some new ones!!

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Well, I think Summer Camp will do her some good.  Are there lots of physical activities?

of  course. my daughter is not fat and is in good shape. do i need to show you all the ribbons she won in field day last week?? lol shes also going to art lessons as well this summer. shes gonna be busy!! 

i am thinking of maybe putting gymnastics on hold.. cuz then shed be summer camping all day, then art class THEN gymnastics

31 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

ah that sucks. he probably wont mind chilling at home or with you during the summer at that age. madison had a horrible summer spending all day at home with her grandma last year and i dont want her to go thru that again. im glad i found a great place even so close to the last minute. 

Yeah but I was hoping he could get some play time with other kids his age 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vamped said:

Yeah but I was hoping he could get some play time with other kids his age 

True. As a mother of an only child myself im telling you they ok at that age. I just took mine to a restaurant play area for a few hours and she made some insta-friends

• Like 1