UnevenEdge

did shinji ikari actually get any pussy in manga/series?

Phillies

6 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

He got the bussy, but his interaction with women primarily involves masturbating over comatose girls and getting kissed by his supervisor. 

Doesn't Misato make some weird statement like "we can fuck when you are older" I vaguely remember this from End of Eva, as well as Asuka wanting to fuck Kaji or something along those lines. 

39 minutes ago, Phillies said:

Doesn't Misato make some weird statement like "we can fuck when you are older" I vaguely remember this from End of Eva, as well as Asuka wanting to fuck Kaji or something along those lines. 

She says “We’ll do the rest later,” after the kids, so Misato was definitely ready to have Shinji lay the pipe down on her at his current age. Knowing Shinji’s mental state and Misato’s awareness of how deep in shit the rest of the world is, I doubt she was serious, but it was the last ditch motivation she figured she’d give him to get him in the robot. 

Asuka had always crushed on Kaji and was miffed to hear that him and Misato were knocking boots, but I don’t think we got to see as much of Asuka’s reaction to Kaji after he was outed as a spy. 

Edited by imchapp.in

27 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

She says “We’ll do the rest later,” after the kids, so Misato was definitely ready to have Shinji lay the pipe down on her at his current age. Knowing Shinji’s mental state and Misato’s awareness of how deep in shit the rest of the world is, I doubt she was serious, but it was the last ditch motivation she figured she’d give him to get him in the robot. 

Asuka had always crushed on Kaji and was miffed to hear that him and Misato were knocking boots, but I don’t think we got to see as much of Asuka’s reaction to Kaji after he was outed as a spy. 

I'm going with the theory Misato is joking. There doesn't seem to be a construct where in Misato would actually want to fuck Shinji (and there even is a similar comment she makes in one of the movies to Dr. Akagi of sorts).

I need to get End Of Eva on dvd... but it cost alot of money O_o

• 5 weeks later...