UnevenEdge

Oh No they are

God-Says-No

I check out imbd a lot and was unaware they even had a message board

I think he means the "message board" you see under each movie title. They have a little forum section for each title replete with threads. He's severely misinformed if he thinks there's a general IMDB message board though, which he seems to be inferring.  :|

I think he means the "message board" you see under each movie title. They have a little forum section for each title replete with threads. He's severely misinformed if he thinks there's a general IMDB message board though, which he seems to be inferring.  :|

Oh, the comment section.  Yeah, that's useless......It's usually full of bots anyway

when you get cancer im gona laugh

you worthless fucking fat idiot

I'm not surprised. When a movie's discussion isn't bogged down with trolls or deleted posts, then it's spammed by rabid fans losing their shit at any negative comment. It is a shame. The IMDB messageboards were one of the first places I posted regularly because I liked reading about an older movie's history or reading comments from people who were around when it was first released. That created good dialogue between old folks and younger people like me just discovering those films. Then IMDB became super popular, a bunch of older discussion pages got deleted, and the modding became lazy because there was simply too much content to keep up with.

I'm not surprised. When a movie's discussion isn't bogged down with trolls or deleted posts, then it's spammed by rabid fans losing their shit at any negative comment. It is a shame. The IMDB messageboards were one of the first places I posted regularly because I liked reading about an older movie's history or reading comments from people who were around when it was first released. That created good dialogue between old folks and younger people like me just discovering those films. Then IMDB became super popular, a bunch of older discussion pages got deleted, and the modding became lazy because there was simply too much content to keep up with.

i like this movie

o you dont? fuck you your movie tastes suck

thats the entire board

and sex bots but those are on reddit and imgur