UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 93 Discussion

Meilag32

Episode 93: "Unleash the Warrior Within!  Gohan Takes the Offensive!"

Recap: Android 16's bomb did not go off.  Krillin explains that Bulma disabled it and forgot to tell him.  Cell then destroys him.  Still unable to force Gohan's inner power to come out, Cell produces Cell Jrs. which proceed to go after the other Z Fighters.  Most of the Z Fighters can't hold their own, with only Vegeta and Trunks barely able to hold on.  Meanwhile, 16's head had been blown to where Mr. Satan and his cohorts were hiding.  Before they flee, 16 speaks up and asks Mr. Satan to take him to Gohan.  Summoning hitherto unseen courage, Mr. Satan braves the explosions and lobs 16's head to Gohan and Cell.  16 explains to Gohan that the world is up to him and that it's okay to be strong.  He explains that it's not just his friends and family at danger, but animals and wildlife too.  Cell, fed up with the speech, crushes 16's head, finally completely destroying him.  Gohan suddenly snaps.  As tears stream down his face, his power skyrockets.  Super Saiyan 2 Gohan has arrived. 

No flaming, hating, trolling, spamming, etc.

Only on @Toonami.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have to move again?!  And this board actually seems worse than the last one.  Where was that good board we were supposed to get?

Anyway, I'll be drinking pretty heavily.  Been going pretty hard since Orange Tuesday.  Gonna try and put myself into a stupor for 4 years.

Episode 93: "Unleash the Warrior Within!  Gohan Takes the Offensive!"

Recap: Android 16's bomb did not go off.  Krillin explains that Bulma disabled it and forgot to tell him.  Cell then destroys him.  Still unable to force Gohan's inner power to come out, Cell produces Cell Jrs. which proceed to go after the other Z Fighters.  Most of the Z Fighters can't hold their own, with only Vegeta and Trunks barely able to hold on.  Meanwhile, 16's head had been blown to where Mr. Satan and his cohorts were hiding.  Before they flee, 16 speaks up and asks Mr. Satan to take him to Gohan.  Summoning hitherto unseen courage, Mr. Satan braves the explosions and lobs 16's head to Gohan and Cell.  16 explains to Gohan that the world is up to him and that it's okay to be strong.  He explains that it's not just his friends and family at danger, but animals and wildlife too.  Cell, fed up with the speech, crushes 16's head, finally completely destroying him.  Gohan suddenly snaps.  As tears stream down his face, his power skyrockets.  Super Saiyan 2 Gohan has arrived. 

No flaming, hating, trolling, spamming, etc.

Only on @Toonami.

hi meilag

You should read the Children Who Chase Lost Voices thread on the old Uneven Edge, Mochi.

wait?........I missed a movie?.....shit, Toonami said they were never showing movies again

nvm I can watch it in on demand.....**sigh** sucks I couldn't watch it with you guys

I recall hearing that CWCLV is up for Oscar consideration...............it won't win of course cause it wasn't made by old white men but still

wait?........I missed a movie?.....shit, Toonami said they were never showing movies again

nvm I can watch it in on demand.....**sigh** sucks I couldn't watch it with you guys

Thread is still up.  Reactions were good and interesting, to say the least.  Yes, they played it for Daylight Savings Time.  Just omitted the One Punch Man rerun last week.  Is still on On-Demand, yeah.

The director is heavily inspired by Miyazaki.  Movie was great but very emotional.  Ultimately not a "sad" movie, though, in my opinion.  You should have seen how Meilag reacted...

Thread is still up.  Reactions were good and interesting, to say the least.  Yes, they played it for Daylight Savings Time.  Just omitted the One Punch Man rerun last week.  Is still on On-Demand, yeah.

I don't wanna hijack meilag's thread with CWCLV so I'll just say this then leave it at that, it looks EXTREMELY ghibli-esque and I love it