UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 93 Discussion

Meilag32

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup his transformation killed the camera.

I don't remember Gohan having a dust cloud for this transformation?

So awesome.  SS2 my favorite.  Gohan is even cooler than his dad was when he went SS1.  That was tingle and chill inducing.  I feel the hairs standing up on my body.

Vegeta about to bust a vein, lol.

That GODLIKE SPEED!  So epic!  And the "forcefulness" of the super-dash sound effect of SS2 Gohan is scary.

Cell is going to get more of a fight than he bargained for.  But Piccolo...

Cell Juniors dead and buried.  You're next, Cell.

Yup his transformation killed the camera.

So awesome.  SS2 my favorite.  Gohan is even cooler than his dad was when he went SS1.  That was tingle and chill inducing.  I feel the hairs standing up on my body.

That GODLIKE SPEED!  So epic!  And the "forcefulness" of the super-dash sound effect of SS2 Gohan is scary.

ChiChi is so uneasy in all of this.

considering I now have to live in literal CONSTANT TERROR, yes, still from Tuesday, I may never recover

Hey, at least you still live in a blue state.  I'm surrounded by a sea of red.

We'll just to wait and see what happens.  Mostly what I'm hearing is policies that will make the rich, richer.  He won't be able to repeal gay marriage without another Democrat Judge going down, since the Chief Justice sided with the Dems on that issue.  Abortion rights might disappear  for a while.

Hey, at least you still live in a blue state.  I'm surrounded by a sea of red.

We'll just to wait and see what happens.  Mostly what I'm hearing is policies that will make the rich, richer.  He won't be able to repeal gay marriage without another Democrat Judge going down, since the Chief Justice sided with the Dems on that issue.  Abortion rights might disappear  for a while.

it's not so much him I'm worried about as it is his voters

the KKK is becoming vocal and open again and at least one Anti-Trump protester was killed already

also magical girl ending

it's not so much him I'm worried about as it is his voters

the KKK is becoming vocal and open again and at least one Anti-Trump protester was killed already

also magical girl ending

Shooter was paid off by the Clintons to make Trump and his supporters look bad.  Just like they had Vince Foster killed.  Typical Clinton tactics.

About as logical as Trump winning the presidency being the end of the world!!

it could be

and even if it's not It would be a disaster to people like me, think less about it affecting you specifically and that innocent people could get rounded up and sent to internment camps or executed for being Gay, Mexican, Muslim or anything else non-straight and white