UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter Episode 38 Discussion

StarPanda

broken-heart-animation23.gif

I am literally devastated for you.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(That is the worst news possible.  Two great games lost forever to the sands of time.

I know right where my Legends 1, Legends 2, and Tron game are.  *rushes to make sure*

I still have the memory cards though....if I ever find another copy I can pick up where I left off

Man, I never managed to buy Tron Bonne.

Was glad when it finally got put up as a PS1 classic.

And I saw it randomly at a KB Toy Works.  This was before I had non-school access to the Internet so I didn't even know it existed.  I scooped it up immediately.  Got the game and the ultra-rare Megaman Legends 2 demo disc.

My copy was worth a lot more money before it got put up on PSN.  Not that I'm mad.  I would rather more people get to play that awesome game.  I would never sell it anyway.  I'll be buried with my treasured possessions like the Egyptian Pharaohs of old.

Oh well, I have other rare games going for triple digits online.

And I saw it randomly at a KB Toy Works.  This was before I had non-school access to the Internet so I didn't even know it existed.  I scooped it up immediately.  Got the game and the ultra-rare Megaman Legends 2 demo disc.

My copy was worth a lot more money before it got put up on PSN.  Not that I'm mad.  I would rather more people get to play that awesome game.  I would never sell it anyway.  I'll be buried with my treasured possessions like the Egyptian Pharaohs of old.

Oh well, I have other rare games going for triple digits online.

Nice.

I love having old games.

I still have the memory cards though....if I ever find another copy I can pick up where I left off

There's the PSN.  It's on there if you have PS3. 

Or if you're computer is good enough to handle 16-18 yr old graphics, I could direct you to legally grey areas that have it.  (They worked on my computer and I bought mine about 6 years ago.)