UnevenEdge

i am so hungry

ghostrek

4 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

i am going to bed i have busy day tomorrow 

I can't imagine the 2 a.m. shits you're going to have after belly full of TV dinner meatloaf and powdered sugar donuts.

Edited by enad

1 minute ago, enad said:

I can't imagine the 2 a.m. shifts you're going to have after belly full of TV dinner meatloaf and powdered sugar donuts.

i am not going in at 2 am  i work at  7 am 2 am thing is not all the time but some times

Edited by ghostrek

bro midnight bring tha spaghettios/veinna sausage platter. I could go for that honestly.. I have better shit to cook I guess though.. I was going to try making my own beef/bean burritos since the chain that doesn't want to call me for an interview thinks their little gut bombs are the shit. 

@midnight

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

bro midnight bring tha spaghettios/veinna sausage platter. I could go for that honestly.. I have better shit to cook I guess though.. I was going to try making my own beef/bean burritos since the chain that doesn't want to call me for an interview thinks their little gut bombs are the shit. 

@midnight

I'm going to make some burritos soon. Just coming off of salisbury steaks. I'm too pooped to even think about food.

• Haha 1