UnevenEdge

So apparently your eyesight can get better? Even in old age?

fuggstop

7 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

It's the sexlexia, bitch. MH fuck you so hard your eyes got readjusted.

Stop egging this idiot on...At first it was her bipolar that made her fuck up words and say stupid shit.

Then it was the meds

then it was her eye sight

Now, with your help, she has decided it's sex that has made her a slobbering fool....No matter how often I twist this monster's neckbolts, it's you and you alone that keeps the green light going for this dumbassery.

Edited by cyberbully
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Stop egging this idiot on...At first it was her bipolar that made her fuck up words and say stupid shit.

Then it was the meds

Now, with your help, she has decided it's sex that has made her a slobbering fool....No matter how often I twist this monster's neckbolts, it's you and you alone that keeps the green light going for this dumbassery.

But Packard needs to see her saucy pics. This is for the benefit of humanity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Then it was the meds

Still so butthurt 

Its been like 7 years and u still can't just ignore me LOL

6 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

But Packard needs to see her saucy pics. This is for the benefit of humanity.

What part of that includes you making a mental midget valid.

It doesn't matter....She's gonna lose her shit and her account soon and finally maybe they will give her that ultimate stfu sandwich here she deserves

Just now, cyberbully said:

It doesn't matter....She's gonna lose her shit and her account soon and finally maybe they will give her that ultimate stfu sandwich here she deserves

Then what would you do with yourself? Especially since i finally completely blocked you from my Facebook 

1 hour ago, cyberbully said:

I'm going to assume that when bnmjy says ''saucy'', he means like a McRib. Messy. Sticky. Not worth a shit. Faux hype. Should just be discontinued all together. Will fuck you up internally after eating it. 

4 hours ago, fuggstop said:

My right eye has gone from -10.75 to a -10 

Im WOLVERINE bitch!

I don't know what the numbers mean, but I do know that as people get older, they become far-sighted (if memory serves me, as it so seldom does, the eyeball flattens as we age).

This means that near-sighted people become less near-sighted. This also means that one is generally in ones mid 40's before one notices any appreciable difference, although one can have the process begin in the mid 30's. Welcome to middle age.

Edited by mthor
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mthor said:

I don't know what the numbers mean, but I do know that as people get older, they become far-sighted (if memory serves me, as it so seldom does, the eyeball flattens as we age).

This means that near-sighted people become less near-sighted. This also means that one is generally in ones mid 40's to notice any appreciable difference, although one can have the process begin in the mid 30's. Welcome to middle age.

Well reading glasses are like -1.0

I won't be able to appreciate it at all because no way i can lose all 10 pts