UnevenEdge

ghost videos

midnight

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Ghostrek isn't bunk, he's the Yogi Bear of ghosts.

i am con man/animal that wants honey  and has a sidekick tell me i shouldn't have done that

dude  i am living person  i hold done a day job ghosts can't hold done a job

ok?  whatever  i am now getting my self confused thank you

Edited by ghostrek
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Ric said:

I was in a paranormal group for years, came out it less convinced that ghosts are real. lol

I was in one once too. They were a joke. They could ''feel'' the spirits all around. Out of boredom, I started telling them, "Did you hear that?" and "I just saw something over there." They acted on it, saying they saw it and heard it too. I knew they were full of shit.

• Haha 1

Just now, midnight said:

I was in one once too. They were a joke. They could ''feel'' the spirits all around. Out of boredom, I started telling them, "Did you hear that?" and "I just saw something over there." They acted on it, saying they saw it and heard it too. I knew they were full of shit.

most believers are "full shit" dealing with paranormal   i am ufo belivers  but other people say on subject can be out there

• Like 1

We didn't have any sensitives but definitely had some that tried to make something out of every creak and shit.

The worst was some of the stupid/crazy clients we'd get like the people with the pot farm in their basements that wanted us knowing we have two cops on our team. Or the weird lady that told us a demon fisted her twat.
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ric said:

We didn't have any sensitives but definitely had some that tried to make something out of every creak and shit.

The worst was some of the stupid/crazy clients we'd get like the people with the pot farm in their basements that wanted us knowing we have two cops on our team. Or the weird lady that told us a demon fisted her twat.

Jesus. That's when I would have just turned around and went home.

Nope. Don't need that kind of crazy.

22 minutes ago, Professah Tex said:

I used to think paranormal investigations would be fun just for the travel, and history to be learned..

Then Ghost Adventures turned it into a soap opera, and I decided it probably wasn't for me. 

Ghost Adventures is garbage and so is Ghost Hunters.

I like videos that aren't meant to be ghost videos. People who accidentally catch things while filming.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mini_Ghost said:

this seems entertaining so far. 

I'm watching the set of videos where Omar checks out the haunted Faze Rug tunnel in San Diego. Some creepy shit happening in there.

There's several of those videos about the tunnel. Worth the watch.

• Like 1

Just now, midnight said:

I'm watching the set of videos where Omar checks out the haunted Faze Rug tunnel in San Diego. Some creepy shit happening in there.

There's several of those videos about the tunnel. Worth the watch.

one of the creepiest exploring videos I ever have seen was of an abandoned mine 

• Like 1