UnevenEdge

i cut my hand

resurrected

7 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Prolly gonna bleed to death. Better start writing out your will in blood before you get dizzy ... just assign all of the valuables to Vamped. Ill have my people collect it at a respectable date in the near future

I deed to you 3 socks and an antique bath mat.

Don't say I never gave you anything.

25 minutes ago, Mini_Ghost said:

what were you doing with the razor, anyway?

I just walked outside and sat down for a minute and the cat that is a bitch, came up rubbing on my leg. I reached down to brush her away, and she cut up my other hand. I'm done with my hands today. And that cat should end up as some General Tso's chicken. J/k.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cryptkicker5 said:

I just walked outside and sat down for a minute and the cat that is a bitch, came up rubbing on my leg. I reached down to brush her away, and she cut up my other hand. I'm done with my hands today. And that cat should end up as some General Tso's chicken. J/k.

I'm sorry to laugh but yeah that's funny. and I feel ya, the process of taming Shadow cost me a lot of skin until I gained her trust. she still gets rough when she plays 

• Like 1

Just now, Mini_Ghost said:

I'm sorry to laugh but yeah that's funny. and I feel ya, the process of taming Shadow cost me a lot of skin until I gained her trust. she still gets rough when she plays 

One of our cats likes to give little love bites. One doesn't bite at all. The other one is an asshole. And now my hand itches and is whelping up. I should sit on my hands for the rest of the day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cryptkicker5 said:

One of our cats likes to give little love bites. One doesn't bite at all. The other one is an asshole. And now my hand itches and is whelping up. I should sit on my hands for the rest of the day.

Shadow is more of a scratcher than a biter. she always tries to use her claws as makeshift fingers 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Are you shaving with a straight razor?

Nah. It's actually a disposable women's razor.

I don't spend much on razors since I don't shave my beard.

I shave my arms. Yeah I'm weird. But I used to be in shape long ago, and kept them shaved, since I also have both arms sleeved with tattoos.

28 minutes ago, cryptkicker5 said:

I deed to you 3 socks and an antique bath mat.

Don't say I never gave you anything.

There best be gold in those socks my dude 

because I distinctly said valuables .... so far you're listing garbage 

...... wait ..... 

....................... wait ....................

image.jpeg.c17da3ec3a9a92cafd1a347e46d9e123.jpeg

Edited by Vamped
  • Haha 3

Just now, cryptkicker5 said:

Nah. It's actually a disposable women's razor.

I don't spend much on razors since I don't shave my beard.

I shave my arms. Yeah I'm weird. But I used to be in shape long ago, and kept them shaved, since I also have both arms sleeved with tattoos.

okay, this just blew the whole mental image I had. I pictured you shaving your face. makes more sense now

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, cryptkicker5 said:

i want a divorce.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Vamped said:

There best be gold in those socks my dude 

because I distinctly said valuables .... so far you're listing garbage 

...... wait ..... 

....................... wait ....................

image.jpeg.c17da3ec3a9a92cafd1a347e46d9e123.jpeg

Well, there is Gold in the name. Gold Toes. 

Calling my socks garbage. Pfft. Now you only get two.