UnevenEdge

things were said...

discolé monade

Just now, cryptkicker5 said:

Nah. I got banned so Rogue could pass me on rep points. 

I'm gonna go make a video. And a post saying fuck the mods. 

SOME SHIT BOUTA GO DOWN BIIIIIITCHES!

Haha.

NOOOO HOOOOOLDS BAAAARREEDD

Eh it's past, let it rest.

It'll spark back up in a week, and we will see how it goes.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

she deserves it I won't deny that 

But only in DF were the true harshest comments can be made not in FFA  where its needed to be a pg13 rated 

Well, it all got moved to df. But in all fairness, it's never pg-13 when she posts. 

She got what was coming to her. So did I. 

But I'm not complaining. I'm a good sport. I know i crossed the line. I earned mine. Now, I'm moving on and putting all of them behind me.

Just now, cryptkicker5 said:

Well, it all got moved to df. But in all fairness, it's never pg-13 when she posts. 

She got what was coming to her. So did I. 

But I'm not complaining. I'm a good sport. I know i crossed the line. I earned mine. Now, I'm moving on and putting all of them behind me.

Here's 5 grand go back to the darkside might wanna watch your step first that birdseed must of been bad or something 

Just now, discolemonade said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gives you  a stronger batch

7 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

she deserves it I won't deny that 

But only in DF were the true harshest comments can be made not in FFA  where its needed to be a pg13 rated 

IT's.. It just gets so sad.. That's why I have to say something sometimes about fuggs.. packard..

and so many others.. It's like some sort of failure to adapt, and they need to be given the boot completely..

but this isn't my show.. I know. 

• Like 1