UnevenEdge

Is it normal

Misaka

No. It's not normal. Is it a different color (like paler or bluish?) is it numb?

It indicates some kind of issue with either circulation, the local nerves, or both. If it's your finger, you ought to ask somebody who can look at it (like your primary), but if it's just your finger, I think you'll live until morning, and can forgo panicking until then.

No. It's not normal. Is it a different color (like paler or bluish?) is it numb?

It indicates some kind of issue with either circulation, the local nerves, or both. If it's your finger, you ought to ask somebody who can look at it (like your primary), but if it's just your finger, I think you'll live until morning, and can forgo panicking until then.

After reading around everything keeps saying it's Raynaud's phenomenon

I'm worried

After reading around everything keeps saying it's Raynaud's phenomenon

I'm worried

If it's Reynaud's, don't smoke (or hang around people smoking), probably avoid excessive alcohol, and wear mittens - they keep your fingers warmer than gloves. Don't panic; Reynaud's is not fatal, and can often be improved by simple lifestyle changes.

If it's Reynaud's, don't smoke (or hang around people smoking), probably avoid excessive alcohol, and wear mittens - they keep your fingers warmer than gloves. Don't panic; Reynaud's is not fatal, and can often be improved by simple lifestyle changes.

Don't smoke

Don't drink

Well I'm set on the rest

Potassium is easy, get some bananas.

I'd move up that doctor date though. If it is circulation/blood clotting you don't want more potassium.

Oh hell

I keep forgetting that potassium is major heartburn for me

.. well bananas do anyway

I wonder if the pills would work just the same