UnevenEdge

Team Meeting

JeNewBee

bnmjy[/member], Derackthehunter[/member], empty[/member] mochi[/member], Cyberbully360[/member]

Let me start out by saying!

I don't like any of you and all of you don't like me!

...actually that's all I really had to say

Who has the floor next?

-_' 

:|

Sons of The UNEVENEDGE, I am JeNewBee.

Idiot:  JeNewBee is 7 feet tall.

Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I AM JeNewBee. And I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight?

Other idiot: Fight? Against that? No, we will run; and we will live.

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Guest The Hound

Kudasai[/member], Sawdamizer[/member], viperxmns[/member], DJ Sona[/member]

You do know who I am right?

I only wonder if someone got to you and told you a bunch of things in the last few years.

:|

Guest The Hound

Ah good ole Gheoffory

so

be honest

did a certain someone and you talk in the last few years because either you deleted your FB, or you deleted me intentionally.

so

be honest

did a certain someone and you talk in the last few years because either you deleted your FB, or you deleted me intentionally.

Ugh I don't think we were ever Facebook friends to be honest

And you should be able to find it

DJ Sona[/member]