UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 48 Discussion

ben0119

1 minute ago, mochi said:

no should I have?

Hide contents

(I'm semi-boycotting Disney till they make a movie with a lesbian princess or a gay prince since they've covered almost every minority except gay people at this point), I still love Disney but I want them to do something to prove me liking them is mutual before I keep spending money going to see their movies in the theaters

Ralph Breaks the Internet had a pretty funny parody of Disney princesses and their stereotypes 

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Finral with the girls ;)

tumblr_o95tzw75Bz1tkt13vo2_540.gif

kinda funnier keeping in mind that Shiro

Spoiler

is (sort of) gay now

(to elaborate the crew confirmed he was, and there was a scen SOFTLY HINTING that he was gay in season 7), so technically the show confirmed nothing but assuming he remains single in season 8 we have sort of a dumbledor confirmation about him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Ralph Breaks the Internet had a pretty funny parody of Disney princesses and their stereotypes 

I've seen the entirety of that scene in leaks and that's basically the only scene anyone's mentioned from the movie so basically I've seen the only part of the movie worth seeing already

1 minute ago, mochi said:

kinda funnier keeping in mind that Shiro

Reveal hidden contents

is (sort of) gay now

(to elaborate the crew confirmed he was, and there was a scen SOFTLY HINTING that he was gay in season 7), so technically the show confirmed nothing but assuming he remains single in season 8 we have sort of a dumbledor confirmation about him

Yup