UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 2 Discussion

Just now, PokeNirvash said:

Ah, so he's Shinji and Asuka's kid.

I mean Asuka does say she has morning sickness when she re-forms on the blood beach in end of evangelion

(to be more accurate she says "I feel sick" which the dub translates as "disgusting" but the wording she used in japanese was meant to imply she was pregnant)

These kids like filler or fan character designs.

I thought the weakling riding his father's coat tails was the train kid.  Boruto isn't weak.

That's a dude?  Well judging from personality and appearance that is Ino and Sai's kid.  Sai wasn't a creepy asshole like this though.  Think the writers didn't understand Sai's awkward and poor social skills but well-meaning personality.  Or maybe he's just worse than his dad.

Why make this kid an exact clone of Shikamaru?  Give him his own identity at least.

Salada (is she a Saiyan?) or Sarada... glasses like Karen.  And played by Cherami Leigh. :)

Don't spoil any war details, Iwabe... thanks.  Must not be such a bad guy after all.

You mean kids actually have to learn things now?  They didn't before?!  So everyone was iliterate and didn't know math or science at all?!

• Like 1

Easy to bully younger kids with less experience, Mr. Held Back.  Really tired of bully characters though.  Been run into the ground.

LORD Naruto...

Really bad at studying?  Maybe he's just really dumb.

Who is the purple girl?

The others look like filler or fan character designs, but those 3 look like damn background characters.

Bully reformed already?

yep, Even Rock lee had a kid

Spoiler

although...weirdly.....he's the only one who's wife has never been confirmed or even acknowlaged

either he had a wife who died or they just couldn't come up with a wife for him so they didn't bother

Just now, mochi said:

yep, Even Rock lee had a kid

Reveal hidden contents

although...weirdly.....he's the only one who's wife has never been confirmed or even acknowlaged

either he had a wife who died or they just couldn't come up with a wife for him so they didn't bother

Did he ever show attraction to anyone?  I don't like to claim a character as asexual just because we don't see them take interest in anyone, but it's just hard to imagine Rock Lee getting with anyone and having a kid.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Did he ever show attraction to anyone?  I don't like to claim a character as asexual just because we don't see them take interest in anyone, but it's just hard to imagine Rock Lee getting with anyone and having a kid.

he liked Sakura, but she hated him

• Like 1