UnevenEdge

The drunken Ghost in the foxbody nightmare

cyberbully

Most times when I have a dream in a car and it goes bad, it's something like the brakes going out, or the road being too difficult to drive, but not this time....I was driving on a country road late at night when I saw some headlights behind me.  The driver was blaring on the horn, so I signaled for him to go around.  I was unfamiliar with where I was.  The vehicle disappears....I turn around quickly to see if maybe he turned off or something but when I turn back around, there is a vehicle in front of me.....From this angle I can tell it's a Mustang, but it looks as if it's been an a swamp....Covered in algae and moss and shit......The top was down, so i could see the driver,  

The driver's head spun around, in a complete 180 and it removed it's shades to reveal some giant cartoon eyes.  His face appeared to get larger, but I then saw that his head was off his body and flying towards me.  It rammed it's head into my windshield, shattering it......It started scream....ONLY THOSE I DEEM WORTHY MY DRIVE THIS ROAD....ALL OTHERS ARE BANNED.....BANNED.  I tried slowing down, but no matter where i went, he was there.....I turned and he would be in front of me, I'd hit the brakes and he'd be behind me.  He then pulled out a giant cartoon hammer and commenced to destroying my car....BANNED, BAAAAAAAAANED.  I jumped from the vehicle somehow.....I mean it's a dream anyway. the cars both are nowhere in sight.  I think I'm safe.  

Moments later, a jeep come down the road, and the driver asks if I need a ride....I say yes....The diver looks normal enough.  As we make it down the road he asks what am I doing out here....Not wanting to tell him what had just happened, lest I sound crazy, I just tell him I had a fight with my girlfriend and she put me out.  He says, ok...Good....Because....He goes on to tell me of a crazed driver who had died on this very road, and his spirit lingers, "banning" drivers at will....Feeling relief that I'm not crazy, I turn to him and say "OMG, that's what happend to me"......He turns, say I know, and removes his shades.......BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNED

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

actually that was the ghost of the jeep-driving banner

I was bored at work and since this folder is in the main I couldn't help but troll it.  I'm gonna make more later.  They are all in fun, Only making stories of users I like, no worries about me actin' bad

• Thanks 1

• 4 years later...