UnevenEdge

Hiatus x Hiatus wins poll...for manga that take too many breaks.

Jman

I wish that Ishida Sui of Tokyo Ghoul and Penisman fame would take over as the artist and just have Togashi write the drafts and story.  Since he from his own words is a huge fan of HxH, has characters in his work who have been inspired by some in HxH and even drew fanart and an entire semi-canon backstory for Hisoka.

I really hope this happens as it seems like Tokyo Ghoul:Re is gearing up for its final arc so that would free Mr.Ishida up from his own weekly series. Personally I think that the series took a plunge in quality after the Exterminate Tsukiyama Operation Arc, both in art and story, so Ishida could use a break from doing that. It could also be valuable for Mr.Ishida as he could learn from his senior mangaka who he holds in very high regard.

Togashi and Ishida Interview-http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MrGenial11/Yoshihiro_Togashi_x_Sui_Ishida_(Tokyo_Ghoul)_interview?useskin=oasis

Hisoka Oneshot, it should be mentioned that the artwork for TG looks nothing like this, as this is the unfinished draft posted online-https://mangastream.com/r/one_shot/Hisoka%20Origin%20Story/3450/1

YAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA!

Then again, we should be happy that such a shit series is constantly on hiatus, i.e., not being made, and will never have an ending! >:D

The series has an "ending", which is exactly where this adaptation leaves off on in the final episode and aside from some huge hanging plot threads it's a satisfying conclusion. The main objective of the show is resolved and in this current arc of the manga the plot goes on while also cleaning up those loose ends, so it feels like Togashi is aware and avoiding another rushed Yuyu Hakusho ending.

It's adorable watching ben get so butthurt over the shitty series he likes getting canceled while Togashi can take two-year breaks and still sell ridiculous numbers of volumes because he can actually write well.

Liar.  It didn't get cancelled.  Kubo ended the series early due to his illness.  There's no butthurt here.  I simply hate Hiatus because it's boring, has terrible writing with no personality nothing characters with no growth that do nothing that have terrible character designs on top of it all, a world that is boring and nonsensical, and apparently where no women of any importance exist.  Oh, and NOTHING EVER FUCKING HAPPENS.  Kishi-fucking-moto is a better writer than Togashi.  I'd rather watch Street Fighter: The Movie and be tortured by that than experience the Chinese Water Torture that is Hiatus.

It sells ridiculous numbers to sheople who think Togashi's shit writing is "writing well," namely because a new volume is released about as often as a Venture Bros. season.  I already destroyed this shit show in another thread so not sure why you are so insistent on your Flat Earther level claim that Togashi can write well.  That's an insult to real writers.

Also find it quite pathetic that you root for the bullshit Togashi traffics in, which results in new series by young up and coming authors getting cancelled.  People who are actually trying to work and make a fucking manga.  Tell a fucking story.  It's sickening, honestly.

The series has an "ending", which is exactly where this adaptation leaves off on in the final episode and aside from some huge hanging plot threads it's a satisfying conclusion. The main objective of the show is resolved and in this current arc of the manga the plot goes on while also cleaning up those loose ends, so it feels like Togashi is aware and avoiding another rushed Yuyu Hakusho ending.

The manga doesn't have an ending and things are still left unresolved and it will never be resolved ergo there is no ending and Hiatus is shit that is more boring than watching a painting of grass growing dry.

The manga doesn't have an ending and things are still left unresolved and it will never be resolved ergo there is no ending and Hiatus is shit that is more boring than watching a painting of grass growing dry.

That's why I said "ending", as in he wrote it like, "here's the ending to the main story you can get off this ride now if you're satisfied with that". Being realistic I know the story won't get a conclusion for a long time but I'm also realistic thinking enough to know that Togashi won't leave it unfinished, he has said that he had an idea for another manga after he's done with HxH.

You say that but it doesn't the fact that in reality he is checking off these unresolved things and that the current arc in the manga is shaping up to be one of the most ambitious arcs in recent memory, no hyperbole.

It's fun watching someone who couldn't even pass a high school English class attempt to critique an author's writing abilities.

I made straight As all through school, so not sure what you're talking about.  If I want to read something written by an actual writer, I'll read Homer or Shakespeare, not that trash Togashi.

That's why I said "ending", as in he wrote it like, "here's the ending to the main story you can get off this ride now if you're satisfied with that". Being realistic I know the story won't get a conclusion for a long time but I'm also realistic thinking enough to know that Togashi won't leave it unfinished, he has said that he had an idea for another manga after he's done with HxH.

You say that but it doesn't the fact that in reality he is checking off these unresolved things and that the current arc in the manga is shaping up to be one of the most ambitious arcs in recent memory, no hyperbole.

Yeah, and all the old guys on American Pickers are going to get around to fixing up all those old cars, motorcycles, and other crap they won't sell.  There will be no ending.  Ever.

Yeah, if Togashi ever gets off his dead ass and stops playing Dragon Quest for 2 seconds.