UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The final Chapters Episode 102 Discussion

Meilag32

Videl must be one of the few "civilian" characters in this world that isn't a moron.  Everyone else seems to be clueless and have short term memory loss.  They act surprised when they see someone like Gohan/Great Saiyaman.  They forgot all about what Goku and co. did in the World Martial Arts Tournament, against King Piccolo, etc, and blindly believe Hercule when he says the super-powered characters feats ARE JUST A TRICK.  Ugh.

Excellent point.  We saw Gohan grow up.  He was a whiny baby at first and then spent the rest of his time dealing with the various Big Bads that came up.  Unless he met them after Cell's defeat.

Right.  And the only dinosaur he ever played with was that T-Rex-like one that he kept chopping the tail off in sections and eating.  I suppose it is plausible he met them afterward...

Oh and the same kind of pterodactyls were on Namek, haha.

i've been dead for almost a decde and i can soooorta hone my family and friends from heavne whenever i eel like it, but whatever, I'll save it for right now, i guess.

great guy, that goku

I don't think it's whenever he feels like, since Grandpa Gohan came back for just that one day.  Probably the same for Goku.  You get one day, once, to be able to come back.  I could be wrong on that, though.  Was Grandpa Gohan a regular fighter for Baba or just there for that one match?

just like that Tiffany grant sound-alike Viz found, Funi found a genuine vocal match for laura bailey as well

Actually, I believe this is indeed Laura Bailey voicing Kid Trunks on Kai.

It's in Super where she was replaced.

Buu Kai was recorded a while ago, when Bailey was available, but Super was dubbed recently, which explains why she isn't in it (she does bigger things now).

Anime News Network had a cast list for both series confirming this.