UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The final Chapters Episode 102 Discussion

Meilag32

Oh great, stereotypical New Yorker throwing his weight around with wealth and power...

...now where have wee seen THAT recently???

considering Trump is commiting full scale genocie tight now(airports are actually arresting and interning muslims as we speak) these jokes are rather obnoxious....rather than joke we should be doing something

"I've seen my father run through while his older brother tried to murder him. I've seen my late fther's fiends massacred one-by-one by vicious aliens. I've seen the genocide of a whole plane by  superpowered tyrant and my dearet friend blown up while screaming.  I've seen a renegade mutant android drain the life out of people and then threaten to destroy the entire earth. but some rich guy stealing a little animal for a circus is the worst!" -- Gohan

considering Trump is commiting full scale genocie tight now(airports are actually arresting and interning muslims as we speak) these jokes are rather obnoxious....rather than joke we should be doing something

I see you're still out of touch with reality... ::)

That's not genocide, it's detainment. And in general they're not interning them but sending them back.

It's still "Fascism Lite" but of course I don't agree with it!

Back on topic, it is kinda strange that these caricatures actually turn out often to be true!

This was in the original! This episode is really cute and tells a story!

RIP Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey, since you put animals through crap like this!

You say some stupid shit for the sake of your "clever" comments.  Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey never mistreated animals.  Fucking animal rights assholes barking up the wrong tree there put a beloved institution out of business.  Now, SeaWorld on the other hand... FUCK THEM.

Didn't these same pterodactyls try to eat multiple Dragonball/Z characters throughout the series' history?  When did Gohan ever "grow up with them" and "play with them?"

Excellent point.  We saw Gohan grow up.  He was a whiny baby at first and then spent the rest of his time dealing with the various Big Bads that came up.  Unless he met them after Cell's defeat.

Videl figured it out!  Not that Gohan did a good job of hiding the secret!

Still love the whole Saiyaman thing... the voice, posing, costume, actions, etc.  I wonder if Gohan was inspired by the Ginyu Force? :D Gohan is such a goof. >:D

GOD THIS DOWNSIDE DREGS PROMO IS HORRIBLE.  "IF ONLY THEY COULD BE BOTHERED ENOUGH TO CARE" ::)

Videl is way stronger than you.  FUCK YOU HERCULE.

Oh now shut the fuck up about Goku you asshole!  HE WAS A MILLION TIMES THE CHAMP YOU EVER WERE!