UnevenEdge

What Are You Listening To Anime Edition Vol. 1

StarPanda

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm not sure if this is the right thread to be asking this in or not but whatevz...figured I'd give it a shot. I've been trying to find this song from season 3 of Wagnaria but have been unable to do so. It's basically Kirio Yamada's character theme song I guess. It plays in ep 1 of season 3 when Yamada pops out of a tree to talk to Inami and then in ep 8 near the end of the ep when he appears to surprise Soma and then also in ep 12 a little into the ep when he meets cross-dressed Takanashi. Was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song I'm talking about?

It may just be an unreleased song from the series but it's catchy as heck and whenever I rewatch Wagnaria it always drives me bonkers knowing that I haven't been able to find it yet (something I'm normally pretty good at).

Any and all help is much appreciated  :)

If I had seen this anime I would totally help you

You should watch it! Wagnaria is one of my all time favorite anime series. Not sure if you're into slice of life comedy with a pinch of romance but that's essentially what it is. The characters are fun and quirky, the setting is chill and it just has a lot of good elements (including the music) IMO.

It's just not all that serious and the story progresses pretty slowly, so if those are kind of pet-peeves for you then you probably won't enjoy it.

Anyways, I'm not too optimistic about finding the song but I figured asking about it here could only help my odds. It's all good either way though  :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...