UnevenEdge

Could *Insert shitty show here* be headed to Toonami?

OwlChemist81

Oh right. The era where Funimation actually made trailers of fanservice shows and used the idea that perverts only watch these as a legit bragging point.  Also they used to show these live at convention panels!  Good thing they never do those anymore, even though they still pick up the occasional fanservice show these days.

• Haha 1

Even for ecchi Senran was bad. Ikki Tousen Xtreme Xecutor bad. It needs to at least be good ecchi. But this leads to another question......

COULD DATE A LIVE BE COMING TO TOONAMI? Also, according to Mal... 104th most popular anime in existence. Take that ecchi haters!

• Haha 1

LOL Owl. It's probably going to be 5 minute shorts and in chibi form. And will likely never be dubbed.  AND it's not coming out until Spring of 2019. 

They're not going to air a weird chibi crossover show with characters from 4 shows that never aired on Toonami.

As usual you're being ridiculous. =P

All 4 of those shows should definitely be on Toonami though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, CaptainStarwind said:

Lol and I actually watched this one, too.

Most shows I've linked in this thread I saw on the Funimation channel years ago. It was nice having a channel that just played random anime 24 hours a day.

Edited by Daos
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Daos said:

Most shows I've linked in this thread I saw on the Funimation channel years ago. It was nice having a channel that just played random anime 24 hours a day.

Yeah, I do miss the Funimation Channel.  I always remembered coming home from school and throwing that on for 6 or 7 hours while I did homework or the like.  Say what you will about streaming or on demand, but there's something about a linear channel showing 24 hours of anime that's just special to me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Could "SPIT IN MY MOUTH AND CALL ME A BITCH" Mysterious Girlfriend X be headed to Toonami?

814131010247_anime-Mysterious-Girlfriend

to elaborate this is a suuuper creepy anime from a couple years ago where a creepy fuck starts wanting to drink his female classmate's Saliva

not KISS her mind you.......just drink huge amounts of her spit

Edited by mochi
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, CaptainStarwind said:

Yeah, I do miss the Funimation Channel.  I always remembered coming home from school and throwing that on for 6 or 7 hours while I did homework or the like.  Say what you will about streaming or on demand, but there's something about a linear channel showing 24 hours of anime that's just special to me.

Those were a great 3 years.

Curse you Verizon.

3 hours ago, CaptainStarwind said:

I think it's obvious at this point that Master of Martial Hearts is going to become DeMarco's next FLCL.

I can picture it now: it's exactly like the first, only the protagonist is a policeman/detective suspicious that the Master of Martial Hearts is another case of a group of individuals using a tournament setup as an excuse for revenge the otherwise innocent daughter of someone who wronged their parents, and seeks to stop it at the source no matter the cost or truth behind it.

At least, that's how I'd write it.

Edited by PokeNirvash
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, elfie said:

I DON'T FOLLOW YOU SO I DON'T GET FUCKIN NOTIFICATIONS ON A THREAD WHENEVER YOU POST! TO ME, IT'S LIKE NOTHING WAS MADE!!!

All the more reason to learn to read the damn thread before making duplicate posts. Or do you still not do that because you don't care if you look like a moron doing such things?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CaptainStarwind said:

Yeah I still need to watch Part 2 of that.  I'm so behind on so many things.

People didn't like S2 since it was almost entirely harem hijinks. It killed the franchise pretty much.

But it has best girl and a lotta fan service.

It will never air on Toonami Elfie. Demarco is allergic to boobs. Seriously I've never seen someone as afraid of breasts as Demarco, I wonder if he underwent some sort of boob related childhood trauma.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Daos said:

People didn't like S2 since it was almost entirely harem hijinks. It killed the franchise pretty much.

But it has best girl and a lotta fan service.

It will never air on Toonami Elfie. Demarco is allergic to boobs. Seriously I've never seen someone as afraid of breasts as Demarco, I wonder if he underwent some sort of boob related childhood trauma.

But... Kill la Kill?  Bleach??