UnevenEdge

Say you have a job

NSAID

For whatever reason, be it a promotion or cowardice you aren't in charge of the area of the building where people can play their personal music. What artifacts of their bad taste have made it.to your fucked up playlist. What was so bad you wanted to throttle them.

If I'm absolutely blasted and appreciate the genre of Guy Making a song named after his stage name

Only. 50 song I easily remember liking when that was a thing

If I had to get into all the songs I hate, well, that'd be too many Google searches. What about you?

I'm so fucking sick of Queen. They were never something I sought out before, my music tastes are far off the beaten track, but at this point, I've heard enough Queen to last the rest of my life. And probably every other "classic" artist or group or whatever.

I seem to be the only one at work that appreciates actual variety. At least I discovered Pandora has Koji Kondo, so I've managed to force in some video game music once in a while. But it's still Pandora, and it's still shit at variety.

I hate this woman so, so much. Every fucking song of hers that I have to hear makes me want to poke a pencil in my eardrums.

Also, fuck this song in particular.

I fucking hate Fleetwood Mac with a passion that burns hotter than a thousand suns and you will never convince me to like them, ever.

I don't necessarily hate Taylor Swift as a person, but I hate this song very, very much.

On 9/4/2018 at 5:59 AM, empty said:

I fucking hate Fleetwood Mac with a passion that burns hotter than a thousand suns and you will never convince me to like them, ever.

When you're having to listen to FM classic rock station at work for hours you come to appreciate the reprieve that a Rhiannon or Dreams provides from all the YOUR KISS IS ON MY LIST SUMMER OF 69 shit 

At least that's what it took for me 

I just hate Fleetwood Mac. I do. It's not rational but they give me a visceral reaction of anger that makes me want to jump out of my skin.

I can tolerate FM classic rock, I grew up on a station just like what you're describing.

Go from Creedence Clearwater Revival one moment to fucking Styx the next, it was awful, but it reminds me of better times.

Edited by empty

I used to think I hated Fleetwood Mac bc I only heard their worst songs and at some point thought they did afternoon delight and some other song I hate that wasn't them. But then I found a handful of songs of theirs that pair really well with alcohol so they're okay in my book.

On topic for my own damn thread:

A long time ago we were borrowing a cook from another store and he was bragging about his 2tb collection of techno/electronic/whatever and kept bringing up meeting the aphex twin guy and he also kept mentioning how he didn't have feeling in one of his hands and sounded damn near like the folksy hamster from hamtaro. Anyway, sometimes I do listen to this remix of this song when youtube puts it in the up next area.

• 3 weeks later...