UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 74 Discussion

Just now, mochi said:

off topic: y'know I'm actually kinda looking forward to Boruto.....in a way

it seems the really bad shows tend to be the most fun to watch just because there's so much stuff to comment on

It's always usually more entertaining than a decently made but boring anime 

• Like 1

Now to slowly pull the trigger... :D

Goku's disappointing uninspiring son. :D

Barry Khan is like a villain out of a shojo romance series. :D

"I want to be the perfect husband, dad, and son." - a sentence uttered by Goku never.

Kudos to Videl for not thinking Gohan would cheat just based off that picture, and putting Barry in his place.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gyaos said:

I turned away for a moment and I see his back is glowing red.

I guess the parasite found him.

Toei was careful not to have the evil parasites crawl up it's victim's asses

unlike Fairly odd parents....where an episode literally involved an evil parasite crawling into people's asses and having the same effect this episode's parasite has

latest?cb=20130512213559&path-prefix=en

I remember what Jako said. The parasite makes people who are truly evil even more powerful than your average joe.

So I guess this guy is not just a douche, but quite evil. Or Gohan just sucks because he hasn't done anything meaningful since he was trained by the Elder Kai.

Just now, Gyaos said:

I remember what Jako said. The parasite makes people who are truly evil even more powerful than your average joe.

So I guess this guy is not just a douche, but quite evil. Or Gohan just sucks because he hasn't done anything meaningful since he was trained by the Elder Kai.

which...again....makes no sense because in Z Vegeta wished that only the GOOD people killed when Buu Blew up the earth would get revived........so this guy should be in Hell right now

• Thanks 2