UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 68 Discussion

in Bulma's defense, Beerus is an asshole and I don't think she should listen to anything he has to say

especially since he's been doing things that are flagrantly against his own rules himself

• Like 1

Just now, Sandstone said:

Bulma is so totally wrong, the point of science is to experiment in order to gain knowledge about the nature of the universe not to break the rules of reality. Wtf kind of stupid dialogue.

anime scientists never understand the point of science

1 minute ago, Meilag32 said:

About time King Kai, Gregory, and Bubbles get a chance at life again.

to be fair King Kai already lived in Heaven so being dead was never really an issue in his case

• Haha 1

Watching this a second time really emphasizes how fucking dumb Goku is in Super. Like they ramped up the "loveable idiot" factor so much, and the loveable part failed hard btw.

yep

also Vegeta never does anything worthwhile, he's just.....there

this is supposed to be a comedy filler episode btw... i forgot how hard they failed at almost all attempts at comedy in super. its super awkward.

also true

this show refuses to decide if it's Dragonball or DBZ

a problem it shares with GT

18: you understand wanting to do something nice for your spouse right Goku

Goku: (internally/ hell no I didn't even wanna marry that bitch Krillin forced me too).....I....guess....

Edited by mochi
  • Haha 2

They changed multiple things about mai in this series. For no real reason either.

they at some point forgot her being a little girl was the result of a wish and started depicting her as a little girl in flashbacks to classic DB

even though in Classic DB she was about 10 years older than Bulma

King Kai is still dead from Cell. xD

When was the last time the cricket had a line?

I don't see 18 and Chichi hanging out.

Looks like malls haven't been decimated in the Dragon Ball universe's economy.

I wonder if Goku has ever teleported into more awkward situations.  And get a FUCKING PHONE, GOKU!

Bulma is going to make a wish out of laziness, really?  She could build a damn drill.