UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 376 Discussion

StarPanda

To anyone who listened to Mochi.... don't believe him. Like, at all.

There has been no confirmation that Oda approved or even listened to the 4Kids cast. He's talking out of his ass, as per usual.

The only English cast that has been CONFIRMED to had been approved by Oda, is FUNi's cast. That's it.

I'm not sure why Mochi keeps spreading that lie around, but it's not true.

To anyone who listened to Mochi.... don't believe him. Like, at all.

There has been no confirmation that Oda approved or even listened to the 4Kids cast. He's talking out of his ass, as per usual.

The only English cast that has been CONFIRMED to had been approved by Oda, is FUNi's cast. That's it.

I'm not sure why Mochi keeps spreading that lie around, but it's not true.

I'm spreading it because Funimation claimed that was the case when their dub was announced back when the Skypeia arc aired on Toonami

I swear if it's not the fact that I'm gay you'll find some other reason to be an asshole to me

I'm spreading it because Funimation claimed that was the case when their dub was announced back when the Skypeia arc aired on Toonami

I swear if it's not the fact that I'm gay you'll find some other reason to be an asshole to me

FUNi announced that Oda approved THEIR cast, not 4Kids.

Toei told them that they had to keep a few 4Kids terms for their edited tv airing due to continuing off of the 4Kids dub airing. But nothing was said about Oda approving the 4Kids voices, nor was anything said about the FUNi actors having to mimic the 4Kids ones.

It's a blantant bullshit lie and I hate liars. Your sexuality, as usual, has nothing to do with it.

Are you a convulsive bullshitter? Can you not STOP spreading false information? Does it HURT you to NOT lie? Because that's what it seems like.

But you wanna prove me wrong and actually prove your nonsensical claims have some merit? Provide some goddamn proof.

moose, get over your creepy obsession with me

I'm not interested in you, I only like guys who treat me with respect, so as long as you're an ass to me you have no chance with me, grow up

Provide some proof for your claim about Oda approving the 4Kids actors. Go on. You seemed so sure about it.

Oh, wait. You can't. Because it was bullshit.

I love catching people when they lie and can't back it up.